Sunday, March 2, 2014

"what made candy crush saga a most played game, even by a mom"



















Candy Crush Saga is a match-three puzzle video game released by the developer King on April 12, 2012 for Facebook, and on November 14, 2012 for smartphones. As of March 2013, Candy Crush Saga surpassed FarmVille 2 as the most popular game on Facebook, with 46 million average monthly users.It is a variation on their browser game Candy Crush. A major expansion to the game was launched in December 2013.

This game is available in the platforms like facebook,Android,ios for free.Apart from the platforms and its history, candy crush game is becoming mom,s favourite game.As this game is so interesting and easy to play and can have a very good time. It has attracted mom in a way that when her kid asks "mom shall we go out for shopping",  mom in reply says "wait let me complete this level and go".

A game that your mom is playing, you are absolutely playing, you’re telling other people to play. King.com’s Candy Crush Saga is seemingly everywhere today: It’s Top Grossing in the iOS App Store, it’s the biggest app on Facebook in terms of daily and monthly traffic, and this match-3 puzzler is also in the top 10 free apps in Android’s Google Play store.

Why is it so popular?

From top to bottom, someone at King.com has given a lot of love and attention to detail to Candy Crush Saga. The colors are bright and inviting, the user interface is intuitive and not complicated at all, the tutorial experience is slick and the gameplay is simple and familiar enough that almost everyone can understand how to play from the moment they begin. There is not a single part of the game that feels ‘cheap’ — every element of Candy Crush Saga is carefully constructed to make the player feel joy and excitement with each action. While Bejeweled is also extremely polished, it lacks a light and fun theme that makes it feel fresh and modern.

he candy pieces and the boosts themselves are colorful and appealing to look at. The verbal encouragements (voice-overs that occur when the player matches candy gems in more interesting combinations) are dripping with sweetness , such as “Sugar Rush!” and “Tasty!”. The music is happy and soothing, and lulls you into a false sense of security that the game’s AI isn't actively trying to make you lose. There are sound effects on every button click, scroll, and tap which gives the affirming feedback that every player needs but doesn't know it.

Its a challenging game to play

f you've played Candy Crush Saga above level 15, there is a near 100% chance that you have sworn at it, cursed the developers, and felt as if life isn't fair. An avid puzzle gamer casually trying the game out might feel that it is simple and unoriginal.I can consider this as a best challening game and best free game available


Very curious about the next level of game

The Candy Crush Saga game boards are different for each level. The pieces change every time you lose a life, but the board remains the same. However, once you complete a level, you just want to know what's next. I was stuck on a level for six days. Yes, you read that correctly: six days. I might have played that level 25 times each day and I was still stuck. Yet the addiction was so strong I had to complete it without buying a cheat. I didn't think it would get any harder. Once I got through, Candy Crush Saga just became more difficult…but not so hard that I didn't want to take the challenge!

Mom's favorouite game

Also “I guess I’d been playing the game for about four or five months,” she told me. “I couldn’t get over this hurdle. I hit a wall. No matter how many times a day I’d play it, no matter what I’d do, I just couldn’t get past it.”“It became almost like a quest,” my mom explained. “I had to get over this hurdle. I had to get to the next level. I was tired of being stuck, all my other friends were surpassing me, and it was really bothering me.”


This game is becoming viral which is attracting all  "Age levels to play each and every level of the game".

0 comments:

Post a Comment